Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Favorite and Best of Baby Girl Online Boutique Clothing Volume 2: Olive Mae, Eleanor Rose, Blue Eyed Belle

Olive Mae Clothing

 
I am kind of in love with everything about Olive Mae Clothing. They are based out of Texas and have the sweetest clothes for little gals. New items are released every Monday and Thursday. (Their Fall item sneak peaks are SO CUTE).  They also have a great BST facebook site. Find Olive Mae Clothing here.
 






 

Blue Eyed Belle

Less selection than the other two brands but I love the picks listed below.  Also, I don't have the Amelia dress (yet) but it is my ALL TIME FAVORITE.  I also love the Chloe dress for the colder months!  Find Blue Eyed Belle here.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 Eleanor Rose

      This clothing is absolutely darling and I love every bit of it!  They have a mix of classic, vintage and funky clothing that I adore. I really love their holiday collections! Collections are not released on a set schedule so you have to watch their Facebook page or check your email! Find Eleanor Rose here.


I'm still waiting to get my hands on this Costume Parade dress...


Bike Romper
This Nutcracker dress will be on Cece this Christmas!
Blue Bunny Romper
Spring Break Bikini
Partridge in a Pear Tree Ruffle Top.. LOVE THIS.



 
Antique Roses Pinafore

 

 

No comments: