Sunday, October 23, 2011

Five Songs...

1. "We Owned the Night" - Lady Antebellum
This song is so fun, I listen to it all the freaking time and it puts me in a great mood (also I may or may not dance in my car to it)



2. "Konstantine" - Something Corporate
Ok. You really aren't going to appreciate this song unless you listened to it way back when. It's NINE minutes long..but I know EVERY WORD. In high school I listened to it on repeat you guys. I saw the song on another blog and had to download and um have been listening to it over and over again.



3. "Boys in the Summer" - Jessie James
Yes, I know that summer is over. But I'm trying to hold onto it OK?!! This song is super fun.



4. "Twice" - Little Dragon
Do you guys watch "Revenge" on ABC? If not you are on crack and need to check yourself into rehab immediately and then catch up. This show is AMAZING. Anywho, that's where I found this song. It's completely different from what I usually post but I really like it.



5. "I Was Here" - Lady Antebellum
By far my favorite in this week's list. I listen to this song on the way to work every morning to pump me up! The words are so powerful! Just think about what you are going to do to show you were here!


2 comments:

jamie.rice said...

Konstantine is probably my all time favorite songs. It made me happy when I saw this up there!

Jennifer said...

YAY! :-)