Sunday, July 17, 2011

Joe's new digs


Actual quote from Joe: "I didn't get much sleep last night because the rats in the walls were fighting"

Needless to say we are very happy that Joe has decided to move to a new location. It's a beautiful home in the heart of Raleigh's Historic Oakwood neighborhood. Sure it is still relatively close to the tough ghetto section of town (roughly 1-2 blocks) but at least it isn't IN IT.

I went to Joe's old house last week and here is an actual picture of what I saw as I was driving there...



..okay it may have been homeless people instead of zombies and it may have been 2-3 homeless people instead of 80..but you get the idea.

I mean they were wandering in the middle of the road!

Anyways....



I didn't take pics of the whole house of course because I am a genius, but here is the front door! And his neighbors have chickens and they are very cute.

Here are their neighbors across the street from their porch...



I couldn't sleep there because I would be scared this would happen...



Ok enough about zombies for now.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

ummm can you have chickens within the city limits/???

Jennifer said...

I guess so? I don't know they have a cute little chicken setup!