Sunday, June 5, 2011

New West Elm Bedding!

My love for the bedding at West Elm is documented and now there are new things to show! DYING! They are so reasonably priced and gorgeous!

First I am beyond obsessed with Ikat fabric so this is a no brainer! It is so perfect for summer!
island ikat duvet + shams - $24-$119






Tulips? Yes. Great Colors? Yes? Loving this? YES!
blocked tulip duvet cover + shams - $19-$89





I love the clean and simple design and great color.
Greek Key Duvet Cover + Shams - $24-$119





Simple and luxurious...
Organic Matelasse Duvet Cover + Shams - $24-$169





Look! It's my favorite Coral Print!
Lourdes Sanchez Coral Print Pillow Cover - $29



And look how adorable it is with these other two pillows! I want them all!



Lourdes Sanchez Whales Pillow Cover
- $34
Lourdes Sanchez Zebra Fish Pillow Cover - $34

Happy Shopping!


No comments: