Saturday, April 30, 2011

I bought a new car!


And I am obsessed with it. When I think about it, I get nervous butterflies in my stomach.

iphone_pic

I have been looking for weeks at cars on different websites and when I saw this bad boy I knew it was the one. I know you aren't supposed to go into a car dealership with that mindset but guys, I NEEDED that car. And I got it!

It's a 2010 Lincoln MKX and it is amazing.

I figured this was probably the only time in my life I will be able to buy exactly what I want. Since i'm still at home I can double up payments and pay it off much quicker!

And the best part is I bought it. ME. With money that I work for. I love that.

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic



iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I. Love. It. So happy for you!!! You definitely deserve something great right now :). I want more pics of the inside!!

Kristin said...

Beautiful!! Congrats! My parents gave me money towards a car, but my name was entirely on the registration and it felt so good :)

Jennifer said...

i know kristen we are like real grown ups now!

Nita Stelling said...

It's really nice to know that the hardships that you've been through became all worth it! Congratulations on your new car, and I hope that you'll take care of it always. The feeling would be nicer if you'd name your car in any way you want it! Just a suggestion, though. ;)