Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond



It is no secret that I LOVE Ree Drummond (aka The Pioneer Woman). A while back she published a series on her blog of her love story with her now husband Marlboro Man. It was fantabulous. But it stopped at the wedding. UM I needed more.

Thank God she wrote a whole book! And it's going to be a movie soon! YAY!

I don't have that much time to read, but I do have a lot of time to listen. Instead of buying the book I downloaded the audio version from Itunes. Even better Ree narrates and does a fabulous job. I just finished. It took me only 3 days. I listened while getting ready in the morning, driving to work, driving from work, before bed, while washing my face...etc. It was pretty great. You should download it ASAP.



I love Ree.

No comments: