Sunday, January 16, 2011

West Elm Bedding

Check out West Elm.... I found it while looking for cheaper alternatives for some of Anthropologie's stuff. Here are my favorites but if you are looking for a new duvet or quilt...this place is GREAT!

1. Organic Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover... Lots of colors, I love Light Amethyst



2. Parachute Duvet Cover ...so light and airy.





3. For some great color...Organic Carved Circles Duvet





4. This Frayed Edge Quilt would be great for the hot summer



5. The royal blue is amazing... Wood-Block Flower Duvet





5. Not looking for a duvet but need a new throw...these Handknit Throw's are gorgeous



2 comments:

Crissy said...

These are beautiful! I have been contemplating a new comforter so I may be revisiting this soon! Love the blog, found you on 20sb, hope we can connect :)

Kristen said...

I have the parachute duvet cover in our guest bedroom. I bought in at Anthro on SALE! Woohoo!