Sunday, January 9, 2011

Success.


" I am here to get my success
I am here to change my life
I am here to be healthier
I am here to prove to myself that I CAN

I know that the following words are true.
If you are afraid of success, Don't be. There is nothing to be afraid of.
Success is success.
Maybe you are afraid of the mental and physical work required to feel as you are successful.

The TRUTH is that you are already a success,
you just need to dig a little deeper, and there you will feel it and find it and harness it.
There are many things in life to be successful at and once you feel success in one area of life,
there is another area you feel you can be successful in, then another, then another.

Afraid=Fear
Fear= Face Everything and Recover.
Now go on and get your SUCCESS!"

-From my lovely YouTube Lapband friends...they are so wise and sum up how I am currently feeling.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's because you are the picture of success :). I've seen you come so far in the past 6 years and am so proud of you!!! Wish I lived closer so we could hang out more