From Simply Recipes.
-A round of brie
-A sheet of puff pastry
-Crackers and apples for serving
1. Thaw out your puff pastry and lay flat
2. Spread Jam and put brie on top...top with more jam
3. Wrap the brie up into a nice little package and turn over so smooth side is up
4. Top with brown sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
6. Let cool 10 minutes then serve.
The party part is the brown sugar and syrup but it's super simple and delicious to do just the jam!