Monday, December 13, 2010

Evil Cookies.


Do you have a Trader Joe's where you live?

Well don't go there. Ever.

Well at least for a few months.


What? You must go to Trader's for your wine and food? Alright then but stay away from the cookies.

These are the most evil cookies on the planet. They are 100 times better than Oreo's and their filling is real and creamy and candy caney and DELICIOUS. Oh dear lord!!






You will eat them all. The whole entire box. I am not kidding.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE IS CANDY CANE JOE JOE'S ICE CREAM. OH GOD. WILL IT EVER END?



Sorry, I have to go buy some of this now. See you when I gain 20 lbs.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love Jo Jo's!! I have yet to try that ice cream though..

jamie.rice said...

ahh! i freakin' love joe joe's! but i've only had the vanilla kind.

Tara said...

I also hear they sell gingerbread houses at TJ's for like $3.99.

Time to invest in some elasti-waist jeans...