1. She gave birth to me. I mean come on.
Have you ever seen a more beautiful woman?
2. She always tells me the truth...even when I don't like it.
Normal conversation: Me walking out the door 10 minutes late: "Mom do you like this outfit?"
Mom: "It's not your best"
3. She looks really funny eating corn.
4. She told me she would murder me if I ever posted the previous picture.
5. She was at every horse show, practice, baseball/basketball/softball/soccer game.
6. She pushed me to be the best I can be.
She wasn't happy with a B on a test because she knew I could have gotten an A. Without that I would have given up. She believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.
7. She made all of my Halloween costumes and made everything a special occasion.
8. She tells me everyday how much she loves me. She also told me I was beautiful growing up, even when I felt like the chubbiest most awkward kid there ever was.
When I was in 6th Grade I went to the school dance. I had basically no friends and I wore cheetah print overalls with a black shirt. Even though no one danced with me or really even talked to me, she made me feel special that day.
9. She is a warrior for our family.
She keeps us afloat, there is nothing more important. She is the heart and soul.
I love you Mom!