Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reason's Why I Love My Mom.


scan0002

1. She gave birth to me. I mean come on.

Have you ever seen a more beautiful woman?



2. She always tells me the truth...even when I don't like it.

Normal conversation: Me walking out the door 10 minutes late: "Mom do you like this outfit?"
Mom: "It's not your best"

3. She looks really funny eating corn.

IMG_4721

4. She told me she would murder me if I ever posted the previous picture.
sorry mom.

5. She was at every horse show, practice, baseball/basketball/softball/soccer game.

scan0003-2

6. She pushed me to be the best I can be.

She wasn't happy with a B on a test because she knew I could have gotten an A. Without that I would have given up. She believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.

7. She made all of my Halloween costumes and made everything a special occasion.



8. She tells me everyday how much she loves me. She also told me I was beautiful growing up, even when I felt like the chubbiest most awkward kid there ever was.

When I was in 6th Grade I went to the school dance. I had basically no friends and I wore cheetah print overalls with a black shirt. Even though no one danced with me or really even talked to me, she made me feel special that day.


9. She is a warrior for our family.


She keeps us afloat, there is nothing more important. She is the heart and soul.

DSC01409


I love you Mom!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe!! Love this post! This world would be a sad place without wonderful moms :)

Kristen said...

tear! So sweet! Aren't we blessed to have the mommas we have!!