Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Favorite Things...

1. CND Schellac Manicure
My mom and I have gotten these at our local salon and love them! They last forever!



(above: Lots of colors...my favorite is "Fedora")


2. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Conditioner
I swear to you, this is the only conditioner that makes my hair feel like...hair.





3. Cute doggie accessories by Martha Stewart

Available at PetSmart


(above: 3 Piece Bowl Set)



(above: Assorted Shampoos)


4. Obagi Clenziderm Skin Care

...beyond amazing.



6. The Meredith Scarf from Shop Suey
www.shopsueyboutique.com




6. Mary Kay Products:


Soothing Foot Balm

Satin Lips -Balm


Microdermabrasion Kit (works miracles)


7. The Coach "Madison Large Leather Hippie Bag"
perfection.



8. Tweedy Pants

check out these from oldnavy.com



3 comments:

Kandice said...

I had the Shellac too and I agree - amazing! Loved the color, shine, and rock hard finish.

My manager where I worked in AL bought the Dove conditioner thinking it was lotion for the office. None of us paid attention so for weeks we went around rubbing conditioner into our hands and arms. We felt so dumb when we realized.

Nikki said...

I too love Shellac Nails! Get them often. My own nails become stronger when it is on and don't tear as easy! I have sold Mary Kay for years, so love those products too! You are certainly on it girl!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Kandice that is hilarious!