Sunday, August 8, 2010

Santa Fe: People

My sister Rhonda and my two beautiful amazing Nieces are the ones I was visiting in Santa Fe, here are some pics from the trip, you may have seen them on FB, but for those who haven't here they are!

This is Macall...we were still celebrating her birthday! She's adorable.
IMG_4829

This is Gunther. He is Macall's pup and I am obsessed with him.
IMG_4804

This is Morgann, the supermodel.
IMG_4916

This is Morgann's dog charlie. I might be obsessed with him too.
IMG_4858

This is my sister and I
IMG_4872

Rhonda and I again at Dinner
IMG_4825

Rhonda, Me, Macall @ Lunch
IMG_4878

This is Macall and her Fiancee Brandon..they bought me coffee and I love them.
IMG_4889

This is Morgann and her bf Chris..
IMG_4920

Macall and I in front of McLarry Modern the gallery where Rhonda works
IMG_4810

Morgann cracks me up..
IMG_5050

See?
IMG_5024

My family is so photogenic!
IMG_4923

Morgann and I love hand hugging
IMG_5013

We decided her nail polish and my ring went smashingly together
IMG_5047

Macall, Morgann, Me
IMG_4911

Now some pretty places pictures:

The view from Rhonda's porch
IMG_4844

Outside the restaurant after the rain
IMG_4833

The gallery
IMG_4814

Are these colors not to die for??
IMG_4818


10 comments:

weebarrett said...

sounds like a great trip. and you are a great photographer! i love the one by the restaurant after the rain!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

The shot of the restaurant in the rain is beautiful!! Daisy Dayz Home

Indie.Tea said...

What a great trip..your puppies are SO cute!

Abby said...

Great photos!

macallsmith said...

Love, love, love the pics! When are you coming back?!!

nostalgiart said...

I am in LOVE with that last picture of the door (my favorite color) and the rainy street! Might like to pay a visit to Santa Fe someday :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks all! It is a beautiful city!

Jet-Setting Divas said...

those are some good photos! what kind of camera do you have? my pics never come out like that

JakenMattsMom said...

I love the resturant shot!

Jennifer said...

I use a cannon rebel TLI...it is the bomb.com.