Monday, June 14, 2010

Let's talk about the Glee Finale.

...and how awesome it was. Yea, I know I'm late on this, but I just watched it on my DVR and oh snap! it was good.

Glee in the beginning was beyond fantastic, but towards the end, they were losing me. I liked Madonna and Lady Gaga but it was just...eh.

But the Finale...oh the Finale!!!

I know I'm supposed to root for New Directions, but the star of the show was "Audio Adrenaline" aka Jesse St. James aka Jonathan Groff's performance of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Shut up.

I mean it, it was THAT good.

If you've been living under a rock, you can watch below.



(obviously not as good quality since it's youtube, but you get the idea)

What was YOUR favorite part of the finale?

4 comments:

Beth and Marley said...

I totally agree! Their take on Queen was fantastic! I also wasn't impressed by the Madonna episode...it was ok. As for the Lady Gaga episode it was a little better but still missing something, except Poker Face! I LOVED their rendition of it (and Idina Menzel)! And of course I loved the fact that they sang Beth by Kiss! Ha ha!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I couldn't help it - their Queen performance was AMAZING!

But my favorite part was the group singing to Will, I totally teared up.

jamie.rice said...

i love GLEE...and you know that. the season finale wasn't what i expected but i still loved it! i totally agree, i wanted to root for new directions but audio adrenaline was so much better.

favorite parts-
every time mr.schu cried, i laughed.
quinn dancing 9 months pregnant.
finn and rachel singing faithfully.
the judges telling sue off.

i wish we could have watched it together!

Merecogirl said...

Beth - I loved that they played Beth!

Krysten - I totally cried when they sang to will, actually i cried when they sang "Don't Stop Believin'" ..i must have been hormonal that day!

Jamie - I wish we could have watched it together too! I think another one of my favorite parts was when Sue voted for New Directions..I probably cried..again.