Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Went to a Backstreet Boys Concert.

No, Really, I did.

It was like I was 13, except now I could drink.

Awesome.

We placed bets on if the boys could dance and sing and not pass out.

Hey, they are old now!


This is me with my friend and fellow Meredith alum Sara, it was her birthday. Happy birthday Sara!


These are the great girls I went with.


This is me and another Meredith gal Jamie. Isn't she precious?

When you go to a BSB concert, it is no surprise that there were a lot of girls from the local all girls school in attendance. Go MC!

Everything was fabulous..then it started to rain.

I think we made the best of it.





Well none of the Backstreet Boy's passed out and they wore a lot of shimmery outfits.

good times.



1 comment:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

That's AWESOME! I was an *N SYNC girl myself but it'd be so fun to see one of those boy bands back!