Monday, May 24, 2010

Things I Dig

1. Outlets - In the past month I have been to three outlets in two states. I may have an addiction. My favorite spots are Gap, Banana Republic & J Crew for jewelry and Ann Taylor for work clothes. If you haven't visited your local outlets lately...you should. The end.



2. Fun summer nail polish. My favorite is OPI's "Shorts Story"




3. Fun headbands. I can never find appropriate places to wear them but I continue to buy them. Someday, I figure, I will wear them all. I like this one on sale @ Ann Taylor.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

There are outlets a block away from my work...it's dangerous.

I think you can wear fun headbands anywhere. Who cares if you look a little silly, as long as they make you happy! I wear mine to work and out.

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Such a fun nail color! I love headbands too but they always dig into my head ;) Hope you had a lovely weekend! xo

angelasw said...

I love outlets but live in rural Iowa! There was one outlet mall about an hour east of where I went to college and either didn't have a car or didn't have money to drive car to mall. Unfortunately, it was an hour east of that place, which is two and a half hours east of where I am now! I love a good deal! O the rush!

Merecogirl said...

Shannon, they dig into my head too but they are so pretty I can't help it!

Angela - I think that deal rush is amazing..and dangerous!