Tuesday, May 18, 2010

If you dislike Obama..

..then okay. I don't have to agree with you. Actually, i'm glad that you at least have an opinion. I may not share your views but I certainly don't go around posting ignorant facebook status'...

perfect example:



Since I don't know the person that posted this very well, I felt this should be a blog post, not a facebook wall fight with a bunch of people that piss me off.

My response? Well just this morning I was thinking how much I wished the United States was like North Korea, China, Iraq and Afghanistan! I mean those countries are SO wonderful. I mean you don't have to wear a bulletproof jacket to ANY of them! All the freedoms of the United States is SO lame, I mean who wants to live somewhere where all people, whether illegal or not aren't treated like garbage and are treated like human beings! How dumb right?

Readers, If you disagree with me, that's okay, I still like you a lot. But saying how US policy is so dumb because we don't kill illegal immigrants or lock them up in prisons is ridiculous. Even more disturbing are how many people agreed with this guy!!Align Center

No comments: