Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies.... Crispy and Chewy




Y'all know I love me some Martha. Martha Stewart that is. I collect Martha Stewart Living Magazines and basically adore her. This month's issue was a "best of" with tons of delicioso recipe's I'm dying to try. Obviously the cookies were my number one priority. My family kept eating them going..."What is in these?! They are SO good". We ate all of them in 3 days. They were that good.



Ingredients:
2 3/4 c flour
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 sticks of butter (softened)
1 1/4 C packed dark brown sugar
3/4 C granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 Cups semi-sweet choc chips (ghirardelli)
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)

1. Combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Beat butter and sugars on medium speed until pale and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, add vanilla. Reduce speed to low.
4. Add flour mixture
5. Beat until combined
6. Mix in chocolate chips and nuts


7. Bake 3 tbsp rounds on parchment lined baking sheets for around 15 minutes.


8. Remove from pan and cool completely

ENJOY!




No comments: