Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Flowers/uh-oh




So today, just watching the news and making dinner and all of a sudden... BAM. How old am I? I even had to ask mom. "Mom, how old did I turn this year?" she said "24". WHAT THE HELL. You guys I have been in total complete denial about my age. I think that it is even possible that I told people I was turning 23 and ACTUALLY thinking that was correct. Oh. My. Lord. I am totally aware that 24 is not old but somehow it smacked me in the face today. I blame it on the car accident that must have erased my brain cells.

3 comments:

hockey freak said...

It only get worse. Wait until you hit 27 and then everyone starts telling you that you're in your LATE 20's. 30 ISN'T bad though. It's better than your 20's.

Amanda said...

You know what's hilarious? I was thinking the exact same thing a few days ago...couldn't figure out how old I was. NOT a good feeling!

Merecogirl said...

Oh my gosh Amanda, this means we officially need a school break! Danny... 24 is almost 25 which is mid twenties which is almost thirties...OH GOD.