Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shoes... (duh!)

Can we talk about how stinking cute these becky flats from lucky brand are? I probably couldn't wear them due to toe cleavage, but they are great eye candy.



I am on the subject of shoes because I need some good ones. Not cute ones or fancy ones, GOOD ONES. I have been wearing $12 flats from target for the past two months at work. While these shoes are perfect for boppin' around on the weekends, they fail miserably for walking around a nursing home all day long (miles people, miles). Therefore, I am on the hunt for some shoes that I won't wear holes in and that don't make me want to chop my feet off after 8 hours. I bring you, therefore, my two options.

1. Dansko - 90% of their shoes are hideous, but they are made well and there is one style that doesn't make my eyes bleed...the marcelle style.

Kind of like mary janes...right? right guys?

2. SAS clogs - My mom has worn these shoes for years and this is who she is pulling for.


I think I might have just thrown up in my mouth a little bit. But really, these shoes are better looking in person.

Well, it's gonna come down to fit folks. I'm going to go try these shoes on this weekend and hopefully we will have a winner...stay tuned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for the mary jane "look-a-likes"

Kandice said...

My mom also swears by SAS. I've worn hers to run out to the car or something, and I'll tell you, they're like walking on air. They're very comfortable, but they're killer on the eyes.

I hope the other ones are comfy because they're so much cuter than the SAS shoes.

And LOL at the toe cleavage comment - I have issues with that as well.

Merecogirl said...

The SAS shoes are comfy, but my mom wears a smaller size than me and they didn't have my size in the store :-( Dansko here I come!