Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Playlist

Guys, if you read this playlist, you may think I have bipolar disorder. Well, I don't (i think), but my playlists usually blend alot of different types of music and I also do my playlists by month. It's interesting to go back and see what I was listening to at a certain point as it usually mirrors or reflects what was going on in my life. Anyways some of this stuff is GOOD so I thought I would share. Um also, this is the order that I play it, I don't know, It works for me!

1. Baby By Me - 50 cent
2. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
3. TiK ToK - Ke$ha
4. Empire State of Mind - Jay-z feat. Alicia Keys
5. Russian Roulette - Rihanna
6. Got it On - G Block
7. I'm not your Boyfriend Baby - 3OH!3
8. American Honey - Lady Antebellum
9. Need you Now - Lady Antebellum
10. Snowfall - Ingrid Michaelson
11. The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
12. Feeling Good - My Brightest Diamond
13. Cello Song - The Books
14. Hey Soul Sister - Train
15. Moth Wings - Passion Pit
16. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit

Ok - I gave you the whole list, but I want to point out what I think are the BEST and that you HAVE to check out.

1. American Honey - Lady Antebellum: I truly think that Lady Antebellum is one of the best country groups out there. I love the lyrics of this song! Classic chick song.



2. The Chain (Ingrid Michaelson) - Holy cow, I have loved Ingrid Michaelson's music for awhile now, and this song is one of my favorites. The live versions are also slammin'.



3. Feeling Good (My Brightest Diamond) - Gospel meets Blues meets Musical...At least listen until the music picks up around the minute mark. Listen to this on your way home, I dare to not to start jamming out.



4. Moth Wings (Passion Pit) - This song was featured on "Big Love" and I really dig it.



5. Sleepyhead (Passion Pit) - This is my new FAVORITE SONG. It makes me happy, and it will make you happy too.


No comments: