Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm in Love with an Intro

No Joke, I am OBSESSED with the intro's to Big Love (HBO). This first intro had my favorite song and make me feel like taking a nice relaxing nap. The looks on the faces, the simpleness, I love it. So image my horror when I discovered they made a NEW INTRO. I was aghast. Unsure of what to do, I watched with angry eyes. But then...miraculously, I started to dig it. Sure it is much darker than the first, but oh my gosh I will watch it on replay. Even if I hated the show (which I don't), I would watch just for the opening credits. The new intro makes me want to cry and oh my gosh when the music swells, I think my heart gets a little bigger. And how can we ignore the play to DaVinci at the last second?! Genius!

Here is the old intro:



And the new:

No comments: