Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I Dig (right now) - special OMG edition


Align CenterOK, I wasn't going to update my things I dig, but OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. I am obsessed with books, especially old books or books with gorgeous bindings. I don't know how it is possible that I have been unaware of these for so long, but Penguin Classic Clothbound books - hello lover.


Among my favorites are Jane Eyre, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Alice in Wonderland, The Odyssey, OH MY GOSH.


Image from Design Sponge


Image from Design Sponge

These probably aren't as exciting for you as they are for me, but OH MY GOSH. I ordered Hound of the Baskervilles off of Ebay today because it's among the few that aren't for sale in the US yet. Amazon is selling my faves for 13.99. OH MY GOSH. Ok that's enough OMG's but really? OMG!


No comments: